Thursday 31 March 2011

DIY Decorations - String Chandeliers

I have been busy this week 'cutting and sticking' as I put together some ideas that I hope to reveal in the next few weeks.  So I felt for todays post it seemed appropriate to share a tutorial for some fabulous decorations to help make your summer celebrations fantastic. Today I have chosen the amazing string chandeliers tutorial from Ruffled and these chandeliers really are fantastic.  I am planning on making some in the garden, as it looks a little messy, as soon as the warmer days arrive.


I hope your chandeliers look as fabulous as these. Don't forget to share your photos, just send me an email inspiredcelebrations{at}gmail{dot}com and I'll happily share your DIY decorations.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...