Friday 11 March 2011

Helping Hand

Whilst the best part of any party is the planning there are times when we could all do with a little helping hand.  Perhaps you are completly stuck for ideas on a theme or have a theme and are trying to find a specific cake or decoration.

Once a week I will have a 'Helping Hand' post for people to leave a comment with something they need help with, whether it's for a wedding or party.  I will then choose one or two 'cries for help' and make my own suggestions and then invite you, my lovely readers to help aswell and leave a suggestion.

So I now ask if you to leave a comment if you are stuck with something in your planning....

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I'm stuck with original ideas for table decorations that I can make myself. I did think about an arrangement of foil-wrapped truffles on skewers but wondered if anyone could suggest anything else as i'm not sold on it really! My colours are ivory and dark green if it's any help!!

Thank you :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...