Monday 24 January 2011

Supplier Showcase

Today I am excited to share an idea I had over the Christmas holidays that will offer a different kind of blog advertising for creative independant businesses.  Inspired Celebration reguarly showcases the talents of designer makers and I wanted to find a way to help them promote their businesses in  a way that would also be beneficial to you, my lovely readers.  Hence the launch of the Supplier Showcase, which will allow you a preview of the designers work instead of just seeing an advert, but also allowing you to connect with the designer through a link to their website or online shop. 

I will also be adding adverts to the sidebar for businesses that may not benefit from having a showcase however their business will still be a vital part of your planning for your celebration.  But lovely readers I will not allow businesses to join the Showcase or to advertise unless they are small independants as fits the style of Inspired Celebration.

For all showcase and advertising enquiries please email me, I look forward to working with you.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...