Sunday 29 May 2011

The Loveliest Links

Another week has passed and it has been a busy week here on Inspired Celebration, sharing ideas for Christenings and Hen Parties and gorgeous gift ideas for new mums aswell.  With only three weeks until Father's Day be sure to order any bespoke or personalised gifts in the next couple of days to ensure you receive the gift in time. Stuck for ideas then take a look at the personalised gift guide I put together earlier this week, especially for Father's Day and don't worry we will be sharing more ideas over the coming weeks. 
As it's Sunday it's time to share some of my favourite links from the week with you. 

The regular readers amongst you will know how much I love printables for invitations and decorations and we all love free printables! So I am sure you will all love these fab printables from Like A Cup of Tea.



Wedding blogs have been awash with pretty pink inspriation boards this week.

Wedding Chicks - Pink Sweet Treats

Love My Dress - Darling Blush Pink



And I love this bright rainbow party over on The Tom Kat Studio blog.


I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend and please remember to share any celebrations with us here at Inspired Celebrations!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...